5 Notes on How to Choose Candies
How to buy candy
The candy with good quality has good moisture resistance on the packaging paper, clear trademark design, sugar name and factory name, and tight, neat and tidy candy package without breakage and looseness. The high-grade candy has several layers of packaging, and the packaging is exquisite. The packaging of ordinary candies is ordinary. There is only one layer of packaging. Some packaging paper even has no factory name. The quality is poor.
The candy of good quality has a smooth and smooth surface, no cracks, no imperfections, no bonding, no impurities, and good transparency. The filling of sandwich candy is not exposed. If the candy is incomplete in size, sticky and opaque, it is inferior candy.
Every kind of candy has its own flavor. If a candy loses its inherent flavor, it will have a qualitative change, and consumers should not buy it.
The image is provided by the registered user "Flora should work hard", and the copyright statement feedback
Good candy is sweet and moderate without other peculiar smell. Milk sugar, protein sugar and chocolate sugar should taste fine. And inferior candy has burnt bitter taste and other bad taste. Good candy packaging is complete, hard candy should be hard and brittle; Soft candy should be soft and elastic, and sandwich candy should not be exposed. All candy should not stick to teeth or paper. If there is sand, it should not be purchased.
4. Number of grains
Candies produced by regular manufacturers have a certain number of grains per kilogram, and the size is uniform. The allowable difference is 2 capsules for less than 100 capsules (pieces) per kilogram; For 100-200 capsules, 4 capsules are allowed; For more than 200 grains, the allowable difference is 6 grains of soil. If the number of candies purchased does not meet the above values, the quality is poor.
5. Sanding at closing time
If there is a small amount of sticky wrapping paper on the candy surface, it is a slight closing; The beginning of melting and deformation is a serious shutdown. If the white sand layer on the candy surface is 1-2m, it is slightly sandy; At 3-5 m, there is severe sand formation. Sanding is the phenomenon of recrystallization of sugar in candy after melting. The serious hair sanding makes the candy crisp and fragile, which is not suitable for purchase.
5 Precautions for Candy Selection
1. First, observe whether the outer package is damaged, clean and tidy, whether the handwriting is clear, and whether the label is complete and regular. Candy products produced by regular manufacturers shall have complete and clear labels, including product name, factory name, factory address, ingredient list, net content, product type, executive standard code, shelf life, etc; If you find that the packaging and printing quality is poor, the handwriting is unclear, the contents are incomplete, and the production date is not marked, do not buy the product.
2. The color of candy should be normal, uniform and bright, with pure fragrance, moderate taste and no other peculiar smell; The candy should have a straight appearance, neat edges, no corner cracks, bright and smooth surface, clear patterns, uniform size and thickness, and no obvious deformation; Candy should be free of visible impurities.
3. The first choice is the famous brand products produced by famous enterprises sold in large malls and supermarkets.
4. Select and purchase the recently produced products with complete packaging. In particular, some candies containing dairy products are easy to deteriorate after the expiration date. They will turn yellow in appearance and have peculiar taste. In addition, the product will be polluted if the package is damaged.
5. Try to eat less candy before going to bed. Brush your teeth after eating candy to prevent tooth decay.